IT Search is Ireland's leading technical contract recruitment firm. Whether there is an urgent need to fill a role or a longer-term approach to hiring contract or temporary staff, our specialist IT contract recruitment consultants have a wide network of technical talent available
We are Contracting Specialists
Flexibility, reliability and speed to market are the core principles at the backbone of our contract & interim solution. We have the capacity to provide managed temporary workers for niche projects on a day-rate, medium-term, or on-demand basis. Our clients benefit from our highly experienced contractor care and finance operation who ensure that legal, financial & logistics (time management & deployment) are effectively managed.
Commitment to SLA’s
Your agreed Account Manager will ensure that there is on-going monitoring of performance and quality of services delivered. This monitoring process will be achieved by measuring the services delivered against agreed commitments.
We work closely with our customers to meet their set SLA’s across all areas and conduct regular meetings to review Scorecards. These SLAs vary from business to business will typically cover key performance areas such as: Efficiency / Compliance / Quality / Financial Management / Retention / Rate Competitiveness.
As specialists in our individual fields, each Consultant, has established a highly relevant and mature contact base across various industries and functions. This has allowed us to build a strong pool of suitably qualified temporary candidates to ensure prompt delivery for all temporary and contractor requirements
We ensure that the reference process is rigorous, and that the candidate understands that any offer in subject to the satisfactory completion of such references and full disclosure. Upon request we can conduct rigorous background checks on all employees and contractors. We use a 3rd party for this and can vary the level of screening as required.
Our background checks consist of:
- CV Check
- Credit Check
- Criminal Record Check
- Address History
- Employment History
- Educational History
- Professional Qualifications
Difference between a day rate and a fixed term contract (FTC)?
Day rate contractor:
- Contract into clients via your own limited company or working under an umbrella limited company
- The contract is between your limited company and the client – paid from the client to your limited/umbrella company
- You’re not considered an employee – you provide services as a consultant to a business
- You’re not entitled to a benefits package
- You are entitled to charge for hours/days worked – not covered for sick days/holidays
- Contractors can expect to have a higher net take home pay than a permanent employee You can be made permanent
Fixed term contract:
- Hired by a client for a specified length to cover an absence or project.
- The contract is between the client and you – paid by the client
- Usually receive a benefits package, sometimes includes a finishing bonus
- You will receive holiday/sick days You can be made permanent
IT Search tech Salary Guide for 2023
Download IT Search Salary Guide for Ireland in 2023 to benchmark your salary. Or discover what your business should be paying to attract top talent in a competitive market.
Contract / Interim Solutions
Senior Leadership Search
We’re not the ones saying it!
We have been working with the IT Search team for a number of years now and they are our primary recruitment partner for all permanent and contract hires. We have a true partnership and view them as an extension of our business. I have the utmost trust and faith in their delivery and have found them to be extremely knowledgeable in their specialist areas. The IT search team have facilitated our growth over recent years, and we recognize the value that they bring to our business