Windows System Administrator
Windows System Administrator needed to join a global market-leader operating in 20+ countries currently. This is a permanent full-time role based in Sandyford, Dublin 18 (beside Luas stop). The Window Systems Administrator will join the Network and hosting team and work on the improvements to Microsoft 365 and Azure/EMS technologies and services. This is an excellent
opportunity to join the team responsible for the implementation of the strategic roadmap of Microsoft cloud technologies for the company.
What is involved:
- Rollout and support of Microsoft cloud technologies (teams, Sharepoint, MFA)
- Administration, maintenance and improvement of the Microsoft 365 environment and wider Modern Workplace.
- Collaborate with the relevant support teams and service delivery managers to ensure the successful and efficient use and adoption of new technologies.
- Work with internal workgroups to ensure the return on investment for the technologies introducedDelivery of solutions relating to End User Computing that help translate business
requirements to system requirements.
- Creation of design documents and prototypes of recommended solutions, and demonstrate these to stakeholders.
What is required:
- 3+ years in a similar Windows/Systems administrator role
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS )
- Knowledge of Azure AD components (e.g Conditional access, SSO & MFA)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Microsoft Azure/Security/O365/Windows 10 Certifications (MCITP, MCSD, MCSA, MCSE) would be a plus but not essential.
What is on offer:
- Excellent starting salary
- Private Healthcare
- Educational Assistance
- 6% Pension Scheme
- Subsidised canteen