Unified Communications Telephony Architect
Unified Communications Telephony Architect opportunity to join a global success story in the financial sector, based in Central London. You will work as part of local and global Telephony team that support 6 enterprise class datacentres and multiple branch sites across EMEA and USA.
This is a Senior Engineer/Architect level role and responsibilities are:
- Implementation and lifecycle management of a business-critical infrastructure comprised of a Cisco Unified Call Manager, Avaya Aura Platform and a Cisco Video Conferencing and Collaboration
- Technical ownership of specific elements of the organisation’s Unified Communications global platform, providing subject matter expertise and acting as the point of escalation for any significant technical system issues.
- Maintain operational oversight and ultimate technical responsibility of existing systems
- Realise conceptual designs then build and operationally introduce the new technology platform/solution for the organisation
- Leads and actively participates in the delivery of global IT projects (3+ / year)
- Strong experience in the design and architecture of Cisco Unified Communications solutions
- Experience of managing the implementation and administration of VoIP technologies including CUCM, Cisco Expressway Edge and Core, Cisco CUBE and Web Conferencing, IP Communications, SBCs etc.
- Strong practical experience of managing the implementation and administration of VoIP protocols including SIP, and H.323.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft O365 hosted services
- Experience in supporting VoIP technologies and integrating Cisco UC product set with Microsoft Teams
- Industry Certs such as: CCNA / CCNP / CCIE etc