Telco Project Coordinator
Telco Project Coordinator – Hybrid
Our client is seeking a Project Coordinator to join their team in Dublin. This Telecommunications company is renowned for their positive environment and culture. You will be immersed into a friendly atmosphere, working alongside fantastic professionals.
- Accountable for overall customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for timely project completion, issue identification/escalation/resolution, and customer delivery
- Ensures customers clearly understand status of project throughout all phases; including outstanding, pending and completed tasks
- Meet the highest standards and minimise the customers attrition rate
- Performs daily project tracking including resource management, equipment tracking and workflow supervision of multiple projects
- Collect and record documentation including customer set-up records and implementation related information
- Assists in the creation of and execute project work plans and revises when appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Summarize progress of project and prepare interim and project completion reports
- Facilitate efficient and effective internal team and external customer meetings
- Must be able to easily learn and use new software programs
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and resources in a dynamic environment
- Must possess initiative with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Must display great attention to detail
- Comfortable making presentations and facilitating meetings
- Driving License desirable
- Must possess excellent MS Office skills
- ITIL/PRINCE2/PMP desirable
- Salary 30K+
- Bonus/annual increments
- Pension contribution
The ideal candidate will retain excellent customer service skills, critical thinking skills, communicate well with all levels of personnel and be highly organised.
For more information contact Toni O’Rourke confidentially, you can email your CV to email@example.com. I specialise in recruiting for IT Professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, I am happy to have a chat confidentially.