Our client based in Dublin City Centre has engaged IT Search to engage a Technical Writer to join their existing team of developers and architects, producing high quality security applications for use their global client base. There will be an onsite aspect to this role (when safe to do so) but also the ability to work remotely from the Dublin area.
The company is a well-established market leader in the area of biometric authentication; their product and service has taken off over the past number of years within a market with high spend on software and specifically around security.
Working closely with internal technical leads the role is to act as the owner of all documentation across the SDLC, liaising with business analysts all the way through to deployment, producing a high level of end user documentation, installation and technical documentation.
Candidates should have:
- At least three years of Technical Writing experience within a software house
- Exceptional communication and grammar skills in English
- Technical expertise in areas such as HTML, using GitHub Manager, Swagger and other tools involved in the creation of workflow/diagrams
- Strong documentation version control and processes
- Video embedding within intranets
- Ability and desire to learn fast
To learn more about this role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability or call on 01 507 9264 to have a confidential discussion.
Please note; we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.