Technical Support Team Lead required for a large Fintech Company based in Co. Kerry
This role will suit someone with IT background and strong leaderships skills who can motivate a team in a technical client support environment.
This is a full time permanent role with hybrid work structure in Co. Kerry (flexibility provided)
- Leading a team of Production support engineers (8 reports)
- Work closely with the Implementation team to ensure new functionality is managed and attend pre and post software release meetings to ensure appropriate handovers are completed.
- Make effective use of available systems and processes to manage the team and translate system data into performance/analysis reports.
- Operate within the framework of company policies and procedures
- Coach, develop and support the team members
- Work effectively with peers to ensure there is good communication around change and incident management
- Encourage the values of teamwork and lead by example in creating a supportive environment.
- Proven experience in leading or cooperating a technical team
- Display strong coaching and mentoring ability.
- Good communication skills both written & oral.
- Demonstrate an ability to make good decisions within a commercial and operational context.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Start salary up to €60K p.a. (DOE)
- Annual bonus
- Pension, healthcare