Technical Support Analyst
Our client, a global leading banking firm are searching for an experienced technical support analyst to join their team in Dublin. This is a support position that requires strong communication and customer service skills, as well as excellent technical knowledge. This role is perfect for a mid level individual who wants to develop their career with a top-class company.
Role and Responsibilities
- Providing end-user IT support & resolving issues where possible
- Offer 3rd level support where necessary
- Software and hardware installation and maintenance
- Required to work on an out of hours rota
- Carry out any other duties appropriate with the purpose of the job
Skills & Requirements
- A BSc in IT & at least 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Applicants with 3+ years’ experience of working on a busy IT Service Desk in the banking industry, are also invited to apply
- Experience with Hardware and Software support (A-Z)
- Experience working with Microsoft Windows operating systems (desktop and server), Microsoft Active Directory, and fundamental networking and communications technologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, Teams, SharePoint, Citrix, Group Policy, and SCCM.
- Ability and willingness to occasionally work outside normal working hours/days when requested.
- Salary 45-55k
- 10% bonus
- Career development
For more information on this role, please contact email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you.