Strategic Insights & Analytics Lead
IT Search’s has been engaged by a leading public sector organisation which is focused on developmental & analytics orientated initiatives impacting on society as a whole through R&D.
As part of their continued growth & investment in data driven decisioning – this org require an inquisitive, strategic & analytics lead – to drive insights generation, drive data led decision making & measure key developmental initiatives at executive level.
The successful candidate will likely present with:
- A masters or PhD degree in STEM (required) & a solid track record in industry or public sector – both welcomed!
- Proven experience in insights generation
- A commercially astute mindset – capable of exploring the viability of projects & key initiatives
- A strong analytics skillset e.g. reporting, data deep-diving, econometrics, general trend analysis – qual. & quant.
- A breadth of analytics experience
What will you work on?
- Advise executive teams & C-Level Stakeholders taking part in Strategic STEM orientated research projects
- Viability projects
- Analysis across civil societal projects, research & development initiatives
- Data process management
- Combining various data sources to generate key learnings
- Qual. & Quantitative Research with internal and external data.
- Modelling the effects of programmes
This role offers a very attractive base salary & benefits including an exceptional work-life balance, flexible working & a superb pension.
Further details on application – shortlisting right now
Contact: Adrian Clarke – Associate Director & Head of Data Science Practice – at IT Search (Ireland)
IT Search is the go-to technology, digital & data talent partner of global companies. We are home to one of the most deeply established data analytics hiring practices in the country & handle practitioner to CDO level data assignments in Ireland and abroad with a healthy focus on disruptive & emerging technologies away from our stronghold in established industries.