IT Search have partnered with a global software client with a heavy focus on financial services technologies. A leader in their field, my client works to create cost-saving & operational effectiveness through the roll-out of leading technologies. Their clients are some of the world’s largest FS groups.
This role is Toyko based and will work closely with the regional project leaders.
Note: Excellent written & spoken Japanese skills are a non-negotiable requirement for this role
This is a client facing role which combines both technical & relationship management skills.
- Oracle & IBM (DB2) & other DBs
- Enterprise Technical Solutions across
- Python a plus (Njs)
- Java, SOAP Technologies
- Driving technical assessment, analysis, design, implementation of solutions across clients.
- You’ll work as part Business Analyst, part client liaison, driving solutions forward.
- Combo of work with existing and new clients
- Some pre sales works may be required – presenting solutions, showing confidence in solving problems to improve the business needs.
- Working on early stage strategy – from a technical implementing standpoint
- Devising and developing solution maps with key milestones
A Computer Engineering or Computer Science Degree is preferred – though experience will be considered heavily.
Strong package & benefits available.
Apply today for more information in strictest confidence
Adrian Clarke, Associate Director is handling this search on behalf of our client. Our client is an
equal opportunities employer subject to the local laws in Japan.
Role type: Permanent