Solution Architect required for rapidly explaining Irish owned software house. Our Client is global leader in smart building monitoring solutions and their platform is currently used by blue chip clients across numerous sectors, including data centre, pharmaceutical, healthcare etc. With the backing of recent expansion funding the company is expanding globally and has a new opening for a Solution Architect to join the Senior Management team.
The HQ is in Dublin but as this role has a global remit this person can work remotely from anywhere in UK or Ireland
- Be “the expert” on the team, responsible for designing the underlying solution architecture and overseeing development all the way to production
- Contribute at a code level (C25% of the time) – mostly for proof of concept, research, and architectural changes.
- Manage software development team, DevOps platform and test teams (currently 5 people)
- Assist business with strategic product development planning, as well as practical implementation of the product roadmap
- Working with nominated partners and SaaS/PaaS vendors to enhance the product with required competitive edge
- Experience as solution architect with developing both web and mobile apps in Microsoft tech stack
- Must have hands-on experience in the latest Microsoft development stack (MSSQL, .Net Core, Azure) as well as solid experience in React front-end development.
- Experience with 3rd party system integrations over RESTful APIs
- Day-to-day experience of Azure DevOps for backlog management, sprint and test planning, source control and automated CI/CD pipelines
- Negotiable starting salary
- 20% Performance bonus
- Life Assurance
- Stock Option Plan
- Remote working