Software Development Manager
Software Development Manager required for one of the world’s most highly regarded FinTech businesses. The Software Development will be joining a global business operating in 30 countries and a true pioneer in the payment and FX sectors.
This role can be based out of Dublin or Kerry office and will be a hybrid in office / remote working model
- Full line management responsibility for a high-performance team of Software Engineers (currently 8 Java Devs) including performance evaluations and mentorship
- Responsible for delivering high quality software solutions and supporting development
- Oversee and co-ordinate the people, resources and processes required to deliver new software
- Provide input into software development life-cycle, improvement and standardisation
- Manage the implementation of software projects from a technical perspective
- Identify opportunities for improvement testing and deployment.
- 6+ years of experience delivering Software Products
- Experience managing or leading software development teams and projects.
- Although not a hands on coding role, technical expertise is required sufficient for troubleshooting, oversight of software development processes and understanding
- Experience in Agile software development and knowledge of the software development
lifecycle, Scrum, TDD, Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- €90K base salary
- Performance bonus
- 5% Pension contribution
- Private Health Insurance