Software Development Engineer in Test
SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test) opportunity with a market-leading e-commerce software house-based in Cork. This role can be fully remote from anywhere in Ireland (or Hybrid working if that is preferable)
Our client is an expanding organisation which offers huge scope for progression, while utilising the latest technologies. The culture is very much employee focused and they encourage creativity from employees by allowing you to take ownership of your projects.
- Design and maintain test plans, test scripts, test cases and data
- Plan and co-ordinate all test activities across all product teams and help to develop the QA frameworks used by all engineering teams across the business.
- Utilising Agile methodologies, you will build, test, and deliver outputs and features across the organisation’s suite of products.
- Write and execute automation tests (in Python) and develop automation suites
- 4+ years’ experience in software testing
- 2+ years Python coding experience. Java coding background is also fine if you are open to cross training into Python
- Experience in functional and non-functional testing
- Proven track record of successful project completion working in a team environment.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving abilities.
What they can offer:
- Hybrid/ 100% Remote working Model.
- Collaborative working environment.
- Competitive Market Salary (€60K – €70K DOE)
- Comprehensive benefits package (Healthcare, Pension, Educational Programmes etc.)
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please get in touch today – on email@example.com / +353 87 214 0636 – OR – Simply click the apply button below.