Software Asset Management Specialist
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Software Asset Management specialist to join a global financial services organisation as they look to expand their SAM team. You as Software Asset Management specialist will join an award winning team, focusing on ownership and ongoing management of internal software assets including compliance, optimisation, rationalisation, policy and process. You will ensure effective management, control and protection of software assets for the globally recognised business.
This role is ideal for a SAM specialist looking to join a well established and superior functioning asset management team. You’ll enjoy the benefits of having specialists across a variety of areas including SAP, RedHat, Oracle and more. The team is continuing to grow and looking to bring passionate, career driven individuals onto the team that can progress in a people focused environment.
- Ownership and ongoing management of clients software assets covering compliance, optimisation, rationalisation, policy and process through the application of your industry knowledge and experience
- Preparation and production of license reports, analysis of license entitlements, and conceptual design of recommendations. Includes coordination with technology towers to obtain the required data
- anagement, monitoring and reporting of SAM project tasks and activities on client/stakeholder engagements
- Management of 3rd party vendors(IBM, Microsoft, SAP)
- Providing licensing compliance and SAM advice to clients
- Attending customer sites for meetings to discuss and investigate requirements
- Facilitating workshops to identify client demands and to explore solutions
- Experience in Software Asset Management
- Experience in providing SAM solutions to clients
- Experience in SAP, Microsoft, Linux, Oracle or RedHat
- Detail-oriented and accurate
- Ability to work well with others, contribute to team values and rapport-building across the organisation
- Effective prioritisation skills with the ability to execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work flexible schedules and travel interstate
3 days Working from home option
Immediate start available
This role, although currently remote requires a professional that can base themselves in Ireland or Barcelona.