Site Reliability Engineer
Site Reliability Engineer (AWS SRE) – Dublin City/WFH Hybrid – FinTech
Our client is a well-known large player in the FinTech world and has partnered with IT Search to engage motivated and ambitious Site Reliability Engineers to join their Dublin team.
The role will suit candidates with specific AWS, Kubernetes and Terraform to build scalable and reliable infrastructure and Microservices across the whole lifecycle.
· Working across the entire SDLC with responsibility to identify areas of improvement through to deployment and beyond with a focus on performance
· Utilising IaC principles in creating newer infrastructures
· Bring clarity to Monitoring latency, performance levels and maintaining high availability
· Work across CI/CD Pipelines alongside DevOps team
· Ongoing scripting in monitoring, incident response and automation development
· 8+ years of commercial experience within the DevOps/SRE sector, FinTech knowledge not a pre-requisite but will be beneficial
· Deep experience in AWS, software admin in Cloud (Certifications welcome)
· Kubernetes, Jenkins and Docker knowledge
· Terraform/IaC will be advantageous
· Experience working within highly regulated environments (fintech for e.g.) a benefit
This role and company has a strong salary and benefits package, details can be discussed ahead of formal interview.
To learn more about the role and process, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability. Note; we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in Ireland.