SharePoint Architect required for an expanding multinational based in south Dublin. The SharePoint Architect with help design a large O365 (SharePoint / MS Teams) rollout to over 6K+ global users. This is an excellent opportunity to further your career with a global leader. Due to the nature of this role, it will require mainly in-office work (Free parking and easy access from green Luas)
- Management, development, and support of the ongoing End User Computing strategy.
- Technical Owner for both the Exchange and MS Teams services
- Help maintain, improve, and optimise the Modern Workplace landscape across numerous workspaces
- Identify opportunities where the Microsoft suite and other Cloud services can provide effective solutions.
- Create functional design documents, prototypes of recommended solutions
- 8+ years IT industry experience
- Strong Architecture level skills of SharePoint/SharePoint Online.
- Have previously worked on similar scale 0365 roll-out projects (SharePoint / MS Teams / Exchange)
- Experience in working with internal and external partners to deliver Modern Workplace solutions Experience with agile delivery methodologies
- Industry Certifications such as MCITP, MCSD, MCSA, MCSE, ITIL, AWS, etc is desirable
- C100K basic salary
- Performance bonus
- Pension contribution