Our client, an established and successful Consulting Firm, is searching for a ServiceNow consultant to join their team. You will be responsible for the delivery of technology projects with a focus on ServiceNow implementations and change projects. This role requires you to be onsite at least 1 day a week.
If you are interested in Technology Enabled Change, intellectual curiosity, and business revolution through Tech than this role is for you.
Your new role:
- Plan, direct, and co-ordinate activities to deliver projects from mobilisation through to implementation with a principle focus on ServiceNow platform
- Impact and negotiate project outcomes across multiple functions.
- Ensure projects deliver on crucial priorities and needs
- Generate inventive visions for clients looking to leverage their vendor framework & enhance their IT offerings
- Lead Technology Consulting engagements, managing team performance and commercials
- Develop individuals through successfully supervising, training, and educating all levels of staff
- 3+ years’ experience implementing ServiceNow
- Certification and/or knowledge of ITIL, ITIL v3 or ITIL v4
- Third level degree in IT or equivalent & Certified in ServiceNow
- Knowledge of the ITSM Market including other ITSM type products and platforms
- Practical experience in Project & Stakeholder management
- Exposure to Configuration Management, Service Request Management and Service Level Management
- A desire to discover new possibilities and create proposals to help solve client’s most complex needs
- Salary 50-65k
- Health and well-being
- Support & coaching