Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager required to join an expanding IT managed service provider based in Dublin 7. This is an exciting opportunity reporting directly to the MD and overseeing a team of 13 Engineers (2 locations) split across helpdesk, cloud, and infrastructure.
- Lead a team of 13 engineers (helpdesk, cloud and infrastructure)
- Managing the Team queues and utilisation at a high level
- Management Reporting
- Mentoring engineers on projects and best practise
- Liaising with clients over issues, potential solutions and account management.
- Liaising with senior management at weekly meeting
- Hands on technically when required. Typically, from a mentoring perspective at the start of a project or for guidance on a site down situation.
- 5+ years experience in MSP / managed IT services organization
- 2+ years in a leadership function
- Excellent Client services mentality with a “can do” attitude
- Strong experience in Server and networking environments, and cloud infrastructure
- 70-75k base salary
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Health insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Flexi working arrangements