Senior WordPress Developer
Our client involved in international content marketing and online branding have partnered with IT Search to engage a senior WordPress Developer to join their existing team in the South West.
The role will require some onsite presence but there is flexibility in terms of remote working but it will suit someone within commutable distance of their offices. As a Senior Developer you will work with a team of engineers to manage multiple serverside projects, upgrades and act as WordPress Subject Matter expert across frameworks and development languages.
Candidates should have:
- Significant strength in WordPress across the stack
- Comfortable developing themes and plugins plus third party APIs
- Additional PHP, Frontend (HTML, CSS etc) and MySQL experience
- Experienced in producing mobile compatible sites
- Additional exposure to other backend programming languages will be beneficial
- Exceptional communication skills
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your CV (and portfolio if possible) stating required salary and availability and we can arrange a confidential discussion.