Senior UX Engineer
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to translate business goals into an intuitive, creative, and engaging experience for the user.
- Proficiency in
- Proficiency in creating wireframes/mockups/prototypes depending on need for project.
- Demonstrated design skills and strong command of visual attributes including composition, information organization, typography, graphics, and color.
- Understanding of standard user-centered design (UCD) methodologies and common hardware/software development practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Human Factors and Ergonomics for physical interaction and product design.
- Usability protocols writing and test execution for formative and summative evaluations.
- Physical interactive mock-ups and prototypes for rapid iterative design evaluations.
Education and Experience
- 5 – 8+ years of work experience in Graphical User Interface Design
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Factors, Computer Science or related discipline e.g. Interaction/Graphic/Web Design/Product Design.
- Minimum of 3 year experience with Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator, or other graphics design tool.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with Axure, Balsamiq, UXPin or similar wireframing/prototyping tool.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with HTML5 & CSS3.
- Solidworks CAD experience is a plus.