Senior Systems Administrator
Senior Systems Administrator required for a well-established Tech firm based in Dublin City Centre. The Senior Systems Administrator will be a lead member of the internal IT team and report directly to the Head of IT.
This role can be fulfilled with 1-2 days week onsite and the rest remote as needed. Its open to both permanent full time, or day rate contract candidates.
- Operational support and maintenance of the internal Windows and Linux servers (50/50 split)
- Administration of virtual servers and hardware clusters
- Administration of critical company systems and hardware
- Management of the cloud infrastructure
- Management of some significant systems integration projects
- Lead and mentor other team members
- Solid Admin experience across both Window and Linux (CentOS ideally) machines
- Experience with system integration projects
- Experience with MS365 infrastructure (Exchange, Teams, Sharepoint, OneDrive etc)
- Experience with monitoring tools (Zabix, Nagios, Kibana etc)
- Experience with cloud systems administration (AWS or Azure)
- C80K + benefits for perm
- C450-500 / day for contract