Senior Software Engineer – Team Lead
My client, a globally established software house, working in a very lucrative market sector, is looking for a Senior Software Engineer Team Lead, specialising in Python, to lead their team. The role is 75% hands-on and 25% leadership (not hands-on management),elevating the team, speaking on behalf of teams to the business. You will be working with top technologies – with the group moving deeper into AWS. Looking for someone that really knows their stuff, has leadership aspirations and wants to be around a team of exceptionally bright people.
- Extensive experience in Python development. Tornado and Celery frameworks would be desirable
- Experience with distributed task processing.
- Experience working with cloud platforms and leading teams
- The ability to work alongside different teams on solutions for a variety of different business, code & data-related issues.
- A strong mathematical background.