Senior RPA Analyst
Our Cork based client (open to a 50/50 WFH/onsite split) has partnered with IT Search to engage with an RPA Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
The firm is a world leader in the Pharmaceutical Sector and the role sits within their global Automation team with RPA Developers based in Cork and in other sites globally. The key point is for a point of contact to liaise with internal stakeholders to maintain the high quality of bots, addressing issues as they arise, quickly understanding the issue and assigning teams to address it while ensuring a strong level of communication with managers as well as third parties from time to time.
- Joining an existing global Automation team with a focus on Maintenance and ongoing bot quality to agreed standards
- Analyse statistical analysis to identify areas of improvement, address potential risks and causes
- Utilising Change Management experience to manage various stakeholders, reporting regularly to senior management
- 8 years of post grad commercial experience
- 3+ years of experience working alongside RPA processes with experience (not necessarily to senior developer level) in RPA tools, e.g. UI Path, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong eye for detail and ideally experience in high level support
Candidates will need to be eligible to work on a permanent basis in Ireland, be based in (or willing to relocate to) the Cork area due to the onsite nature of the role and comes with a strong salary and very competitive benefits package and potential for significant learning and focusing in this area.
To learn more about the role and company, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability.