Senior Project Manager
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Project Manager to join the digital transformation team of a technology company. You, as Senior Project Manager will be responsible for driving digital transformation projects as part of the Power Platform team in Dublin. Your experience with Microsoft dynamics will act as a catalyst to your success in the role and you’ll join a growing team which offers a lot of progression.
This role will suit a Senior Project Manager with strong client facing experience and a natural ability to bring the client and internal stakeholders on a journey. Your ability to motivate your team and deliver to client expectations will ensure your success in this role.
- Analyse Customer Requirements and work with technical team to build proposals.
- Lead and manage a variety of IT Software Projects as part of the Power Applications team.
- Liaise with enterprise clients to scope, define and manage their IT Projects
- Organise and lead scrum activities
- Monitor project documentation and maintain a clear focus on quality
- Liaise with the wider professional services team when assessing new proposals and our pipeline
- Evaluate the success of projects, reporting against budgets, deliverables and lessons learnt
- 5 years+ experience delivering projects in a software environment.
- Good experience with Office 365, Dynamics and Power Platform
- Experience custom application and solutions built into the existing or new environment particularly around Teams and PowerApps a plus
- Strong client facing experience
- Experience and successful outcomes dealing with both technical SMEs and senior management stakeholders in a corporate environment
- Salary 70-80k DOE
- Flexible working option