Senior Project Manager
Exceptional opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to work closely with the Head of Transformation & Change. Our client has successfully commenced their Transformation journey, now looking to complement the team with a Senior Project Manager.
- Oversees strategic plan, monitoring and adapting as needed
- Creates project plans
- Maintains project objectives
- Monitors production and quality to customer/stakeholder/sponsor standards
- Identifies and resolves issues and risks
- Reports on project progress offers viable solutions and opportunities as they arise
- Implements change practices
- Manages resources to make sure the schedule is on track
- Portfolio management
- Lead meetings and set expectations for the project team
- Maintain budget
- Reporting on projects and portfolios
- Bachelor’s degree required; masters preferred
- 10+ years of experience in project management, especially larger projects with established firms
- PMP certification required; PMO experience preferred
- Experience in Agile teams
- Proven leadership skills
- Expertise in conflict resolution
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability
- Proficiency in related software tools including but not limited to JIRA, MS Excel, etc.
If you have delivery experience within financial services, insurance or IT – please send your CV through the appropriate link or call Neil on for a private discussion.
Project Manager, Delivery, Change Management, transformation