Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager (e-commerce) required for global e-commerce business who are expanding their Irish base. The Senior Product Manager will help create engaging experiences that have significant strategic impact, drive measurable growth and influence the vision of the company.
The Irish office in in Cork bit this role can be fulfilled fully remote as needed. It will suit an experienced Product Manager who has worked in e-commerce or other large online marketplaces
- Own the full delivery lifecycle from requirements gathering, concept building, user experience and user interface design, to development, testing and deployment to production.
- Lead multiple projects involving large, cross-functional groups of people
- Understand user needs, analyze market trends and competitors, and draft requirements that pursue market opportunities and solve business problems.
- Work closely with UX, Engineering, and Marketing and Business teams to lead projects through the entire product lifecycle; including ideation, design, development, QA, A/B testing and launch!
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Experience delivering large/complex projects for e-commerce or other large online marketplaces
- Experience building and prioritizing product roadmaps, defining experiments and working
- collaboratively with design and engineering peers.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong growth mindset and approach, comfortable in a fast-paced, startup-like environment.
- A solid understanding of design systems and UX paradigms
- 90-100K starting salary
- Company Profit Share scheme (paid quarterly)
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover