Senior PHP Developer
Senior PHP Developer – Dublin City Centre/Hybrid onsite/Remote
IT Search is working with an established software as a service firm who are continuing to expand and as such require the services of a Senior PHP Developer to work on existing web application products, focusing on their robustness, security and scalability. Due to the current Covid situation, all interviews and onboarding will be handled remotely but there will be an ongoing onsite aspect to the role. For this reason, candidates should be within the greater Dublin area.
The role will entail;
- Working as part of a growing team within SaaS web applications that drive client engagement
- Utilising strong PHP development background to optimise code
- Become a part of the development team in driving consistently improving processes
- Responsibility for scaling existing architecture
- Working closely with DevOps team on (AWS) pipelining
Candidates should have;
- At least 7 years of commercial (PHP) Development experience
- Knowledge of Linux, MySQL and MVC
- Experience in 3rd party integration (Databases, Social Media, Payment channels)
- Excellent communication skills
To learn more about this role and client, please forward your CV and portfolio stating required salary and availability.