Senior PHP Developer
Our client, currently working remotely and reverting to a hybrid WFH and office basis when safe to do so has engaged IT Search to speak to a Senior PHP Developer with some JS/front end experience to join their team. They are an indigenous Irish firm focusing operating several brands within the gaming sector, a mixture of sites across the country linked by proprietary software and online platforms.
This role is to work across both processes.
The overarching responsibility of this role is to work across existing product ranges and work with architects to execute new and scalable products (including online public facing web applications).
The role will require comfort across the backend (PHP – CodeIgniter is used but they are framework agnostic) and the frontend, JS libraries (jQuery) and standard CSS, HTML etc.
- Liaise closely with internal development and product teams to build/maintain various applications for internal and external use
- Designing client/server side architecture
- Maintain UX/UI awareness through to database level considerations
- Utilise experience to develop with multiple APIs in mind
- Test Driven Development and awareness of security concerns and mobile usage
- 5+ years of post graduation commercial development experience in PHP
- Track record of full stack development
- Framework experience (CodeIgniter, Laravel, Symfony, Cake)
- Any and all backend JS will be very welcome
- Database experience across SQL Server, MySQL, webservers (Apache suite)
- Excellent communication skills
To learn more about this role, please forward your CV stating required salary and notice period.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.