Senior Marketing Specialist
Our client is a well known organisation in the area of Information Analytics Software provision, allowing their customers to track complex data patterns to manage decision making.
Due to continued expansion they are hiring a Senior Marketer to join them, based principally out of their Galway offices.
The Senior Marketing Specialist will have responsibility for all marketing activities for the company, managing budgets, digital marketing strategy and having deep input into analytics and key results, amending projects and helping to set a targeted tone for the coming years.
Internal relationships with Sales Development and Marketing Departments as well as Senior Management will be key, bringing market and competitor experience to bear on the Marketing Strategy of our client. Exceptional communication skills are vital due to internal and external reporting and presentation as well as tight planning and budget management.
- 10 years of commercial marketing experience
- Significant knowledge on Analytics, monitoring and amending campaigns
- Strong Budgetary experience including third party vendor management
- Exceptional communication skills and an eye for detail
- Additional CRM systems knowledge a bonus alongside Google suite (AdWords, Analytics etc.)
- Certifications in Analytics and specific third level education in Marketing
- A demonstrable track record of success in Digital Marketing
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and notice period.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.