Senior IT Systems Analyst
Senior IT Systems Analyst (SQL) required for our client, an internationally expanding family business based in Co. Kildare.
The Senior Systems Analyst will be reporting to the Head of IT, this role will lead the management of the Applications, Integrations and Databases in a company of 350 users.
This is a fully remote work structure with occasional travel to the HQ in Co. Kildare.
- Database management and maintenance
- Deploy and troubleshoot core business applications, including application servers, associated hardware and databases
- Manage the integrations of the core ERP system
- Develop, analyse, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow
- Perform design, implementation, and upgrades of information systems to meet the business and user needs
- Degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven experience with MS SQL Server Administration and strong knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with MS Power Platform and BI Reporting is desirable
- Ability to inspire the team while keeping a hands-on approach
- Driving licence (occasional travel to other sites might occur)
- Starting salary up to 80K (DOE)
- Pension, PHI
- Flexible working structure
- Short Fridays
All candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland