Senior Innovation Consultant
Seeking a Senior Innovation Consultant for a leading company in Dublin offering a top package and hybrid remote work.
- Applies standards and methodologies, provides expertise and support on use of Innovation methods and tools.
- Provides consultation on innovation tools & methods as required
- Convenes workshops with clearly defined innovation themes and engaged stakeholders
- Maintains awareness of opportunities and makes use of new and emerging technologies to address challenges or enable new ways of working to add potential value to the client.
- Maintain the Innovation pipeline of Ideas and Prototypes in Ireland and the continuous upkeep of the inventory tools and methods.
- Ensure the progress of ideas and prototypes through in the pipeline at an agreed run rate
- Identifies and assesses risks to the success of the project and prototypes. Agrees the prototype/project approach with stakeholders, and prepares plans, managing stakeholder involvement as appropriate.
- Maintain the status updates and provides guidance working across teams to achieve group goals.
- Actively participates and delivers on own objectives within Innovation activities, assisting other team members and providing input into team project planning.
Skills & experience level and/or knowledge required:
- 3+ years consultancy experience on client sites or in an internal Innovation/Design role
- Has solid experience facilitating workshops both remotely and in person. Ideally Experience in facilitating Innovation sessions, both one to one and in group environments.
- Good client-facing skills, experience in developing partnerships with the team and client and collaborating with others to exceed expectations.
- Experience in Innovation activities and techniques. Such as Design Thinking, Business Model /Lean Canvas, Prototyping, CX Journey mapping, Design Sprints, Accelerators, Hackathons, Agile, SCRUM, Lean Start-up, etc
- Excellent communication skills, adapting style accordingly and demonstrates an understanding of the audience’s perspective. Uses discretion when dealing with sensitive information.
- A good understanding of the latest technologies and trends enabling digital transformations and how they are being adopted across different sectors.
- Any experience in Product and/or Service design is a plus
For more info you can contact email@example.com