Senior Field Engineer
Senior Field Engineer required to join an expanding IT managed service provider based in Dublin 7. This is an office and field-based role covering greater Dublin locations. This role will suit an ambitious Field engineer who can take ownership for specific implementation projects across various client’s premises in the Dublin region
- Take full ownership for onsite system / network implementation project work
- Understand customer’s ICT infrastructure, business systems, information and security requirements.
- Carry out onsite installation, configuration and maintenance of client hardware, software & infrastructure.
- Provide technical escalation support including call logging and knowledge management
- Customer account management & managing and communicating with 3rd party vendors.
- 4+ years experience in a similar role in a managed IT services organization
- Relevant Certifications MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, etc
- Working experience of:
- MS server and cloud infrastructure
- LAN WAN Firewall (Sonicwall mainly)
- Disaster Recovery and Backup products (local/cloud)
- Systems Administration (Active Directory, Group Policy)
- Hardware (PCs, laptops, printers/scanners, mobile devices)
- Salary up to 65K
- Company vehicle
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Health insurance,
- Pension Contribution