Senior Elixir Engineer – Dublin and or 100% Remote from Ireland
Our client is a post start up enterprise with an already successful range of SaaS products that allows large brands to manage their online reputation and intellectual property.
Due to ongoing success and moving into the next phase of their product development, they have partnered with IT Search to engage an Elixir Developer to work directly with their CTO and Head of Backend to deliver new product features utilising GCP, sharing knowledge with junior team members and also constantly improving the quality of the product range.
The role will involve:
- Solving complex backend problems working with large datasets
- Bringing a TDD mindset to the team
- Making ongoing improvements to the existing product range
- Utilising Elixir and Functional Programming experience
- Experience with Ruby (Bare Metal) a definite advantage
- Working in a post start up environment of small backend and frontend teams
- 7+ years of post grad development experience
- Exposure to Elixir – Functional programming and a desire to increase experience
- High level of comfort working on Linux based systems
- Exposure to Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Additional DevOps tools (Kubernetes, Docker etc) very welcome
- Experience in Ruby will be welcome, but will be part of the development lifecycle
The role comes with strong benefits that align to the value placed by my client on work life balance and ability to grow personally and professionally with them.
To learn more about the role and company, please forward your latest CV stating required salary and notice period.
Please note; we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in Ireland.