Senior DevOps Engineer
Our client is a well known organisation involved in Telecommunications and is eager to speak to Senior DevOps Engineers looking to join an innovative organisation and to expand their careers across Release Management and Automation.
The role is to join an existing team here in Ireland (client is based in Dublin but majority remote work from Ireland will continue into the foreseeable future) and bring expertise on AWS, focusing on the SDLC, test automation and release and AWS/Jira experience one of the biggest parts they’ll need, automating as much as possible in the release cycle. Comfort in SaaS landscape, Kubernetes and Docker is an advantage, committing to Git Repo, also using orchestration tools.
- Working closely across department on best practice deployment, managing tools (Jenkins, GIT, CI/CD) and Automation
- Strong working relationship with QA Department to automate their frameworks
- Network expertise where required plus ongoing focus on deployment security
- Deep involvement with Release team and Scrum Master to schedule activities
- 8+ years of commercial experience (background in Development or Infrastructure)
- Comfort in AWS and understanding of the whole SDLC
- Test Automation (any unit testing, Selenium knowledge will help)
- Digital AI experience an advantage
- Jenkins/Nexus for Github management
- Previous Python of Java will be a bonus
- Jira Administration – modifying workflows etc.
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.