Senior DevOps Engineer
Our client is a global leader in Digital and Technology consulting, working with multinationals and state institutions across the world to design and implement innovative technology led solutions.
Headquartered here but with offices in more than thirty countries, our client is expanding to bring additional expertise to their design and architecture business across a number of their ongoing and future complex projects.
- Working with existing internal and some external parties to understand and improves DevOps and Deployment processes
- Work on configuration and maintenance of pipelines and advise clients on best practice
- Take responsibility for availability and performance, automating where possible
- Work with infrastructure team to advise best performing set ups utilising data available
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science
- Track record of working well directly with management and client base
- Experience in mentoring and or managing colleagues (and client teams if possible)
- 7+ years of commercial experience within DevOps (monitoring/automation/pipeline management) and a high level of comfort within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Cloud expertise (Azure or AWS), able to work across the entire lifecycle of deployment
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability and we can arrange a time to discuss in confidence.
Please note; we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.