Senior DevOps (AWS) Engineer
Our client based in Limerick (open to remote working within Ireland at present, but ultimately will require a presence in the office) is a world leader in providing software solutions into Financial Services markets. The company is a well established leader in the area of specific FinTech provision; their product and service has taken off over the past number of years within a market with high spend on software and specifically around security.
The role is to work with the existing global DevOps team to ensure ongoing automation, build, release and monitoring improvements. This role will suit an experienced AWS DevOps engineer who is looking to increase the seniority of their role, joining a team of senior architects and security experts.
Candidates should have:
- At least ten years of post grad commercial experience
- AWS Certifications alongside 5+ years of Automation/Monitoring
- Strong CI/CD knowledge and additional monitoring for security a definite advantage
- Additional Public Cloud experience, GCP and or Oracle Cloud will also be beneficial
- Exceptional communication skills, presenting to non technical audiences
- Experience across Linux/Windows and Virtualisation platforms welcome
Remuneration is consistent with experience and potential and our client provides a strong package.
To learn more about this role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability or call on 00353 1 507 9264 to have a confidential discussion.