Senior Data Scientist
Senior Data Scientist required for our client, one of the leading providers of ICT to service providers based in Malaga, Spain.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with highly qualified team all around the world with ground-breaking technology (5G, ML/AI, Automation, Cloud computing, and Security) and you will be involved in developing the software of tomorrow.
This a is a hybrid work structure 3 days in office/remote in Malaga, Spain
- Developing scientific methods, processes, and systems to extract knowledge or insights to drive the future of applied analytics
- Drive Data science leadership and decide approach for data science
- Collaborate with business and process owners to understand business issues
- Design & perform data science experiments
- Develop Data Science Infrastructure &Tools
- Work with advanced AI & ML modelling techniques
- 4+ year’s work experience in a data science role
- Deep experienced programming skills in Python, ability to write object-oriented and scalable code
- Solid skills in the use of current pioneering machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, scikit-learn, etc.
- Capable to handle large amounts high dimensional data (knowledge of MapReduce or PySpark is a plus) on daily basis
- Excellent data Visualization skills
- Starting salary €60K – 70K (DOE)
- Career development support
- Lifestyle benefits
- Healthcare and wellbeing plans