Senior Data Scientist
Senior Data Scientist required for an extremely well-funded start-up company based in London. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an exciting team that is working on cutting edge technologies to make an impact on millions of users globally.
Working with the Lead Data Scientist you will help build out and implement machine learning algorithms to drive environmental and financial efficiencies in the heavy equipment industry.
This is a hybrid structure role 1-2 days a week in the office in London (city centre)
- Mine and analyse data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, and other business outcomes.
- Prepare and deliver regular reports, presentations and visualisations, making actionable and business focused recommendations for improvement.
- Work with advanced AI & ML modelling techniques and seeing them through to deployment into production
- Cooperate closely with both front-end and back-end engineering teams
- 4+ year’s work experience in a data science role
- Strong machine learning, with focuses on neural networks, generative models, unsupervised learning, time series, and classification models
- Experience with Python, stream / batch processing on the cloud and event queues (Kafka, RabbitMQ, or equivalent)
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Start salary: £70k – £80k p.a. (DOE)
- 30 days AL
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Flexible working structure