Senior Data Scientist
Senior Data Scientist – managing team of 3 (Data Science, Business intelligence & analytical resources). Adrian Clarke, Associate Director & Head of Data Practice is managing this search.
My client is a leading energy & utilities group with a simply enormous base of customers in both B2B & B2C energy services. Given the size of their market base – you are assured of one thing: absolutely huge volumes of data.
Reward & Working Arrangements
- €75-90k base + bonus + healthcare + a tremendous pension & lots of work life balance. The group are also invested in flexible working – a balance of both home & office contact – to drive engagement with senior stakeholders.
Duties & Scope
- Data IQ is already very high in this organisation – they were early adopters of Data Science & utilise analytics in all of their decisioning – they are in effect, very data driven
The role will see you work on:
- Driving insight from a large breadth of data sources
- Engaging with stakeholders in digital, commercial operations, marketing & product
- Ensuring the best of advanced analytics & predictive modelling is utilised to deliver key learnings that can be truly actioned across the business
- Business analytics: real-life applications of data science
- Machine learning, propensity modelling, CLV/LTV modelling
- Campaign analytics & reporting
- Customer, marketing analytics projects (churn, behaviour, segmentation) etc.
- SQL, Python & MS Power BI (for visualization)
- MS Azure (databricks… however we’ll forgive you for utilising AWS or Google Cloud or similarly cutting edge tools ;-))
- Nice to have: Adobe Analytics
Apply now | NB: shortlisting immediately | I have other Senior DS, Lead DS & Data Science management roles – also – so no harm in expressing interesting or dropping me a mail on LinkedIn.
Adrian Clarke, Associate Director (Data, MarTech) is personally managing this search.
Adrian works with Fortune 500s, FTSE 100, challenger brands & indigenous Irish brands to empower their data, digital & leadership operations. Adrian has a strong track record in placing senior technology & martech leaders & building data teams across the world – thus will afford interested candidates – direct insight to the organisation’s objectives.