Senior Business Analyst
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join a Product company as they expand their project team– you will be the first Business Analyst in this team and you will be involved in developing the Business Analyst capabilities across the organization.
You as Business Analyst will join the Head of Professional Services and the project team on product implementations, owning the Project Manager role across a variety of projects. This Project Management role will see you collaborate with Enterprise level clients that want to avail of the organizations product ERP offering and ensuring successful implementation of the product from initiation to project closure.
You’ll be involved in strategic conversations about the business direction and how to improve operations internally while owning key relationships with clients, ensuring continuous development across the team and carving a career path for yourself within the business
This role will suit a self-starter who is looking to join a team where they can grow into a leadership role in the near future. As the business has relished in success over the last 2 years, the organisation want to invite talent that can continue to develop their client relationships and product implementation success. The business plans to double in the next 18months and you will play an integral role in shaping the future of the business, developing strategic roadmaps and working with the C-Suite to ensure continued success in the organization.
The company take pride in their people, allowing them to pave the way of working. The role offers full remote working option – you can work from almost anywhere in Ireland, you can travel to meet your client across Europe and/or travel into the office every day. The choice is yours.
- End to end management of ERP project implementations
- Manage key client relationships from imitation to project delivery phase into BAU.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with project stakeholders
- Actively champion and contribute to the continuous improvement of business best practices, using innovative ideas to increase effectiveness of the overall team
What experience do you need:
- 5+ years experience working in relevant Project Management role
Experience delivering ERP focused projects
- Client facing exposure is ideal
- JDE – Oracle experience is a definite bonus but not essential
- Collaborative and positive attitude
Salary 70-85 DOE Pension, Healthcare, Life assurance, Bonus, full remote working.
For more information on this role, please contact Karla O’Rourke on 0877382914 or send your CV in word format to Karla.orourke@ITSearch.ie for consideration.