Senior Building Information Modelling Lead – Dublin City/Hybrid/Remote from Ireland
Our Client is a global leader in smart building monitoring solutions (Building Information Modelling (BIM), 3D Modelling, Augmented reality etc) used by blue chip clients across numerous sectors, including data centre, pharmaceutical, healthcare etc.
With the backing of recent expansion funding the company is expanding globally and has a new opening for a Senior BIM lead working from within Ireland but the ideal is to be able to visit the Dublin office regularly. This role will be to join a Senior Leadership team working across all EU projects with responsibility for leading digital projects, working with multiple third parties to ensure continued high level of quality delivery.
- Working across multiple teams and areas of expertise to manage strategy and delivery
- Develop and deepen relationships with PMs, technical design teams and third parties
- Manage Information requirements, processes and manage all BIM Data and Models as well as validation checks and QA
- Ongoing accurate status reporting, managing communication flow between all parties
- Provide technical expertise on Revit, Autodesk, AutoCAD and advise and innovate in areas of automation, efficiency and workflow improvement
- 6/8 years of commercial experience in a Senior BIM related role
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal and a knowledge transfer mindset
- Experience of team leadership and influencing, leading by example and training colleagues
- Track record of technical expertise in Revit, Autodesk and alternative tools as well as a high level of comfort in various construction standards
- Ideally experience or interest in working with VR/AR construction tools (IoT, Digital Build) and classification systems
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and we can arrange a confidential discussion.
Please note, candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland.