Salesforce Solution Architect
- Location: London United Kingdom
- Salary: Negotiable
Experience: 10+ Years
Sector: Salesforce Developer
Salesforce Solution Architect
**Fully Remote in UK**
**Up to 110k + benefits**
Our client is a leading Salesforce consultancy company based in London. Their team of highly certified and experienced Salesforce professionals have a wealth of experience across the Salesforce.com platform including; Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Field Service Lightning, Pardot, CPQ and Mulesoft.
Due to unprecedented growth and new customer acquisition, we are looking for talented individuals to join our fun and innovative team.
- Design Salesforce solutions while working with multiple stakeholders. Leading design workshops with stakeholders to understand their business process, recommend and design a Salesforce solution with them
- Break down a solution into user stories and requirements, estimate each requirement, map dependencies and work with a project manager to build project plans
- Ensure technical quality and good Salesforce solution design principles are followed
- Overall accountability for project delivery, within budget, scope, quality and time
- Lead a delivery team and work with a project manager to ensure the implementation of agreed Salesforce solution and infrastructure
- Allocation of project tasks to the project team
- Support project manager to create documentation for projects including Project Plan, Gantt Chart, Status Reports, Risk Logs etc
- Monitoring and assisting delivery of development tasks
- Support project managers to report regularly to the management team in project progress
- Management of change throughout the project delivery
- Acting as a role model and advising customers on architectural and technical development best practices during workshops and during the project.
- Manage the handover of the project with customers and/or support
- Assist with operational improvement tasks within the delivery team and PMO
- Designing and putting in place secure, robust and scalable IT architectures and Salesforce solutions.
- Documenting best practices and operational procedures
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing and designing Salesforce Solutions Projects
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Significant experience leading teams to deliver Salesforce projects using various project and program management methodologies in a variety of environments.
- Proven experience as a Solution Architect on multiple Salesforce projects
- Extensive knowledge and experience of working with Salesforce.com using out of the box Salesforce functionality
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Experience designing custom functionality using LWC, Aura, triggers, different custom jobs, flows, data migrations and good understanding of Salesforce best practices
- Experience designing different types of integrations between Salesforce and other systems for example integrations using Salesforce APIs, outgoing integrations, web services, Salesforce Connect, Mulesoft and middleware solutions.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Leading development team throughout the software development lifecycle, managing setting up deployment processes and tools
- Multiple Salesforce certifications preferred.