Experience: 5-7 Years
Sector: Manual Tester
Our client who is a global leader in IT Consulting, has an urgent requirement for an experienced QA Test Lead to join their team.
- Lead a QA team and gather business requirements.
- Develop, execute, and document test cases based on requirements in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with testing services (functional, automated, and performance) for seamless overall quality delivery.
- Raise awareness about issues that may impact major deadlines.
- Mentor and motivate junior analysts to provide innovative solutions for team improvement.
- Review, mentor, and assign tasks to junior QA team.
This role will suit someone with:
- 1+ years of experience in a Test Leadership role.
- 3+ years of experience in Commercial Testing.
- Client / Stakeholder engagement experience.
- Test Plan preparation and execution experience.
Contract daily rate: 300 – 400 (D.O.E)
For more information, simply apply or send your CV to Treasa.Prior@itsearch.ie.
Please note: Applicants must hold a Stamp 4 Visa or EU Passport.