QA Manager required to join one of Ireland top ranked “Great Place to Work”. This is a 9 month fixed term contact to cover maternity leave so will require a someone who can start within the next 4 weeks (posted: 07 Sept 2021) at the latest. The role will be fully remote until at least 2022 and likely a hybrid model at that point. Office is in Sandyford Dublin 16 (on green Luas).
Salary: 70K pro-rata
- Provide leadership to the QA team (4 engineers), including setting goals, performance reviews, and training and development.
- Direct quality assurance procedures to ensure development standards are met
- Analyse Sprint results and make recommendations that may require process improvement
- Estimate work items to facilitate Sprint planning
- Create structured Test Plans and Test cases to ensure no issues found at UAT
- Work close with Scrum Master to agree priorities and deliverables
- 3+ years QA experience
- 2+ years in a leadership / line management capacity (current team of 4 engineers)
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills – be able to remove blockers, pushing back on unrealistic expectations and in general keeping the processes moving
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders.