QA Engineer (Junior)
QA Engineer (Junior) required for a global leader in technology solutions within the Aviation industry. The ideal candidate would have strong experience in QA and Mobile testing.
The QA Engineer will be joining in their iOS team based in Dublin to support the team in ensuring quality throughout the development process. This role can be remote from anywhere in Ireland.
- Review sprint, prepare test cases and determine the test approach
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Ensure that releases are tested to satisfactory standards and exit criteria for release sign-off are completed
- Participate in scrum meetings including refinement, planning, stand-ups and retrospectives.
- 2+ years of experience in a Mobile testing
- Experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence etc.)
- Good understanding of REST APIs and associated tools – Postman, Swagger
- Exposure with Agile environment Git, CI/CD tools – Jenkins, Octopus
- €50K salary + Bonus Scheme
- Remote working
- Health Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Mental & Social Health programs
- 27 days Annual Holidays
- And more..