QA Analyst – Dublin – Hybrid
Our client is a well-known international leader in applying technology within the property and rental market, and due to continued success and expansion, they now require a passionate QA Analyst to join their growing team.
As the QA Analyst, you will be a self-starter who has the ability to co-ordinate with internal teams and external development partners, in order to ensure quality and correctness of the features and content across a range of systems and applications.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a checklist of manual tests to measure compliance and ensure quality.
- Perform UX, visual UI, usability, and accessibility testing on company systems.
- You will be responsible for performing routine regression testing to prevent issues from recurring.
- You will test the setup for new properties to ensure all client facing systems work as expected before launch.
- You will build relationships with the different internal departments to redirect issues/feedback to the appropriate team.
- In time identify and help automat as many routine tests possible
- 2+ years of experience in QA Testing (Websites, Systems, Applications)
- Experience working with bug tracking tool such as Jira, Datto, Trello, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite/Excel.
- Interest in upskilling into Automation so ideally have some experience with Selenium, Waitr, etc
- Self-driven and organized, with the ability to prioritise your workload independently.
What they can offer:
- Collaborative working environment.
- Hybrid working Model.
- Salary (€45K – €50K DOE)
- Comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to learn more please get in touch: Treasa.Prior@itsearch.ie // +353 87 214 0636 – OR – Simply click the apply button below.