An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic self-starting Project Manager to lead a digital transformation initiative for a household name. You as Project Manager will join the organisation in a strategic Project Management role, leading transformation projects across the software domain. This Project Management role requires a strong leader, outside the box thinker and strong communicator. Your ability to deliver enterprise level change projects will act as a catalyst to your success in this growing organisation.
This role will sit within the IT Business transformation team and you will be the conduit between business and IT, ensuring successful delivery of IT. You will gain exposure to cloud, data and software based projects and have a genuine opportunity to progress into a Programme Management role.
- Delivery of enterprise level software projects across the business
- Managing senior stakeholders and vendors relationships
- Advising on strategic business decisions and project roadmaps
- Leading and mentoring junior professionals in the business
- Experience managing end to end software projects at enterprise level
- Minimum of 5years in a project management role
- Experience delivering projects in the Utilities/Telecoms industry is an added bonus but not essential
- 70-80K depending on experience
- Clear opportunity for progression
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV in word format to Karla.orourke@ITsearch.ie or call 0877382914 for a confidential chat.