An immediate requirement has surfaced for an experienced Project Manager to join a leading financial services company on a 6month contract.
This role will suit someone with exposure to software or governance(or both) projects as well as understanding of PMO. You will managing a particular workstream of an overall programme and work with the senior programme manager on the delivery of the same. This role is ideal for a candidate that has strong experience managing vendors, stakeholders and has worked with agile delivery teams in the past.
- Assist with the preparation and execution of delivery plans.
- Report progress status, risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies (RAID).
- Assess and address issues, and resolve conflicts.
- Ensure that agreed artefacts are prepared to the correct standards and in line with stakeholder requirements.
- Comply with the bank Software Development Life Cycle standards.
- Work closely with scrum masters and delivery teams to ensure commitments given remain on track.
- Assist with the execution of improvement activities across the programme.
- Provide assistance to co-ordinate regular working group meetings and contribute to project meetings, providing minutes and actions where appropriate
- Maintain strong communications among and between team members and business team
- Provide PMO coordination where required
- 5+ years in Project Management
- Experience in Agile delivery
- PMO and governance experience a benefit
- Financial services experience a bonus but not essential
Daily rate of 350-475 DOE
Immediate interview and start date
Closing date for this role is Friday 26th March
To be considered for this position, please forward your updated CV to Karla.orourke@ITsearch.ie
For a confidential conversation, call 0877382914.