As this Irish start up continues to grow, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join their Business Systems team on a large scale integration projects. As Project Manager you will be responsible for leading the team in agile ways of working as well as managing vendor delivery and overall project success.
The organisation are moving to a cloud based platform based off AWS and the development is managed by an external vendor so a lot of gatekeeping and relationship management is involved in the role.
This is a newly created role in a growing team with a lot of progression for professional development. The role will see you own the AWS Implementation across the business and be responsible for internal and external relationship management with senior leaders and vendors alike.
- Vendor and relationship management
- Developing out an agile way of working within the organisation
- Stakeholder Management with senior members of the leadership team
- Fostering a positive, collaborative working environment
- 5+ years in a Software Project Management role
- Significant knowledge of SDLC
- Strong vendor management experience
- Agile delivery experience.
- Salary 80-100K DOE
- Work from home hybrid
- Progression opportunities
To be considered for this position please contact Karla O’Rourke on 0877382914 or email a copy of your CV in word to Karla.orourke@ITSearch.ie