An opportunity has arisen for a client facing Project Manager to join a Product company as they expand their Project team. You as Project Manager will support the Head of Operations on customer implementations for Data products. The Project Manager role will see you collaborate with Enterprise level clients that want to avail of the organisations product offering (Alteryx, Tableau, AWS and Snowflake) and ensuring successful implementation of the product from initiation to project closure.
This role will suit a self-starter who is looking to join a team where they can grow into a programme management role and build a successful project team around them in the next 18months. The business plans to double in the next 18months and you will play an integral role in shaping the future of the business, developing strategic roadmaps and working with the C-Suite to ensure continued success in the organisation.
Along with a strong benefits package, the business take continuous development seriously and support their team members with full certification expenses, study days, monthly training days as well as a bonus for further education.
The company take pride in their people, allowing them to pave the way of working. The role offers full remote working option – you can work from almost anywhere in Europe (or time zone +/- 2hr GMT) which will suit local and international candidates.
- Build and manage the end-to-end project plan, and monitor/report progress. Effectively manage scope and dependencies. Identify risks and issues and proactively resolve/mitigate them. Ensure that the project is delivered to time, cost and quality
- Ensure that business outcomes are defined, approved, and delivered. Be responsible for benefits realisation, and ensure that benefits are delivered in the best way possible
- Capture and document project business requirements at a detailed level, including source data requirements, reporting requirements and non-functional requirements
- Support strong governance, aligned with the overall governance, and ensure that timely decisions are taken
- Communicate regularly and effectively with project stakeholders
- Support the programme team to successfully implement the project delivery methodology framework
- Support the programme manager in the overall successful delivery of the programme
- Actively champion and contribute to the continuous improvement of project management best practices, using innovative ideas to increase effectiveness of the overall team
- Provide subject matter expertise in areas including project scope definition, risk identification, project methodology, resource allocation, facilitation and other areas of expertise based on established project management techniques
- 6+ years experience in managing projects in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Recent consultancy/client facing experience, i.e. delivering projects within a consultancy team or to customers/clients
- Relevant Project Management certifications
- Highly proficient in Project Management principles, methods, techniques and tools
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Nice to Have:
- Working knowledge of Tableau for data visualization and ETL tools
- Working knowledge of Snowflake or other cloud data warehousing platforms
- Experience of innovation initiatives
Salary(70-85 DOE), Pension, Healthcare, Unlimited Annual Leave, dedicated days off for charity involvement, education allowance. Full remote working.
We will consider international candidates for this role. To be considered you must be able to work to Irish Time Zone and have fluency in English.