6 month Contract opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager. As project manager you will be responsible for delivery of projects for a utilities companies and the management of team to delivery the same.
- Delivery of programmes or multiple projects, managing teams of up to 40+ in multi-vendor environment
- Managing the multi stream project or programme on a day-to-day basis, within agreed constraints and the specified tolerances of scope, time, cost and quality
- Management of the full end-to-end delivery of the project from concept, definition and scheduling, through to execution and transition as well as lessons learning. The resulting products and/or services should be capable of achieving the benefits as defined in the Business Case• Tracking project status and managing the project teams to mitigate issues and risks.
- Networks Asset Portfolio and programme management expertise
- Relevant 3rd level Degree (e.g. in Business Studies/IT) or industry certification with requisite professional experience
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Level Certification
- Microsoft Project Certification
- Strong leadership skills, people management and ability to create and execute a vision
- Ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels in the organisation
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- A proven ability to deliver on Large Transformation and IT Programmes
- Strong experience in project management practices
- Daily rate DOE
- Opportunity to progression